Friday, September 2, 2011

Day 245-DIY Decoration

Since I'm going to be at my new internship for 9 months, I have decided that I would like to decorate my cubicle. Today I put my first decoration up!

Really simple: get a frame with a 2.5"x2.5" opening, then gently smooth out a Dove chocolate candy wrapper (you know how they have little inspirational thoughts on the inside?) and put it in the frame. This started out as a joke between my mom and I and it ended up being pretty cute! (I forgot to take a picture. Sorry.)

Second: Create a word cloud! This is so easy to do at Wordle. (I have used this site to make presents, etc., too.) Just pick the theme you want and get at it! Since I am an editor, I decided to use words that had to do with reading. Then I picked a cute piece of scrapbook paper, cut it down to size (8.5"x11"), and printed out my word cloud on it. Simple! Then you can frame it or just pin it up.
Sorry this isn't the greatest picture . . . I should have used a real camera instead of my phone. BTW, if you like this cloud, you can print it off from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment