Saturday, September 10, 2011

Day 253-Shopping with My Sister

My sister lives in California, so we decided to go shopping together the 21st century way--through texting!

Me: Ready to go?

Dana: Let's go! :) You can drive. ;)

Me: Putting on some tunes!
Me: We're here!

Dana: Where to first?

Me:
Me:
Dana: Maybe . . . you like those crazy heels, don't you ;)

Me:
Dana: flats? I don't think that they'd go with your dress, but they're cute

Me: I know but they are having a buy one get one half off sale.

Dana:ah, okay then :)

Me: I think I like these better
Dana: I like those ones--very cute

Me: Okay so I am getting the heels and red flats

Dana: Ok :)

Me: Fast shopping that's me!

Dana: lol! :) Now where to for accessories? Claire's/Icing?

Me: Of course!

Me:
Me:
Dana: That's be cute on toy :)

Dana: that's cute

Me: On toy?

Dana: typo on my phone . . . was supposed to be "you"

Me:
Dana: Is that a white bag behind it?

Me: Yeah

Dana: Just checking :) cute; and feathers are VERY in

Me:
Me:
Dana: That should go with it :)

Me: Yes I did buy a ring like kate's
Dana: lol

Me: Just to look
Me:
Dana: cute! :)

Me: I know! And it is on sale!

Dana: So much for just looking!

Me: Haha yeah. And I am using [trying] a way cute pair of jeans but they are too long. :(

Dana: The story of our lives.

Me: Seriously

Me: Okay I think we better leave the mall before I spend my entire paycheck. Deseret book?

Me: When I walk around the mall with tons of bags, I feel like i'm in a teen movie

Dana: :) bookstores are dangerous.

Me: I know but I need to get a church history book for work

Dana: ah

Dana: Have other books lept into your arms?

Dana: Have you had lunch yet? Or just snacked?

Me: Nope just church history

Me: I had lunch before we left.

Me:
Dana: ok--i just know how sneaky those books can be!

Dana: ok :)

Me: Home sweet home! Thanks for shopping with me!

Dana: No problem. :) go show off yours purchases to Mom and Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment