Friday, August 12, 2011

Day 224-I Saw the Sign

I was watching a clip from The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson the other day and his guest (Johnny Galecki from The Big Bang Theory) was talking about riding on his motorcycle and making a sign to other bikers that means "Hey, 'Sup." It was a funnier story than I'm making it seem.

Anyway. Today I was behind a motorcycle (who changed lanes in front of me without signaling, AND I had to put on the brakes he was so close), and he would raise his hand and make this sign. I was a little confused at first, and then I remembered! After that, every time he made the sign, it made me happy because I knew what it meant. It was like being part of a sub-group of society or something.
And then I took this creeper picture of him in my rearview mirror after he ended up behind me.

No comments:

Post a Comment