Friday, August 5, 2011

Day 217-Short Day and Short Jeans

Back in grade school, we had this thing called "short days;" every Friday we got out at 1:30. Well, today was my short Friday. I got home at 2:00 this afternoon.
Because I got home early, and we had a 15% off card, my dad and I went to Kohl's. We both needed jeans. Men are so lucky; they have a waist size and a length, they pick a style they like and voila. Shopping done. As for me: every brand of jean means that I have to figure out what size I wear. But that's not even the hardest part about picking out jeans. I, unfortunately, have short legs, which means that I have to buy "short" jeans. Unfortunately, as I found out today, it is very hard to find short jeans.
Eventually I did find some, after searching through three sets of shelves, and being disappointed that one style I liked didn't come in short.

No comments:

Post a Comment