Saturday, May 14, 2011

Day 134-It's Like Wow!

Today I went out and did something I've never done before . . . bought something that was advertised on an informercial.
Yes, I bought a Sham-wow! As seen on TV!! Holds many times its weight in liquid!

See, the thing is, I have a bit of a leak problem in my fridge, which results in large puddles of water on my shelves every couple of days or so. It is simply too much water for a regular towel to properly soak up. It has been a very frustrating thing. Well, I was at the dollar store to day and saw the shammy there. I thought, hey it's only a dollar and if anything it's going to be better than a towel.
I don't know about the holding "many times its weight in water," but it did do the job a lot better than a towel. I think my dollar was well spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment