Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Day 299-Friendly People

(This picture is from the internet, just so you know)

So, I have been constantly reminded the past few months that there are still good people in the world. People who are considerate, and kind, and were taught good manners. One such person is the man who controls the TRAX train I take home from work almost everyday. If there is a problem, he always gets on the intercom and lets the passengers know what is going on. Today, he got on and apologized for the train being a little behind schedule (I didn't even realize it was behind schedule!) both when I got on and when we reached the end of the line. He also said, "You all have a good night." And it sounded like he actually meant it! I have only seen him once, and he looked exactly the way I imagined him from his voice.

Anyway, thanks TRAX controller, for being the kind of person I would want to get to know!

65 days left in the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment