Sunday, July 10, 2011

Day 192-Grandma's Birthday

Sorry for the blurriness. I had to sneak the photo because I'm pretty sure
my grandma wouldn't have liked me to take her picture. Oh well, haha.

My grandma turned 85 today. She has lived through the Great Depression, WWII, the Korean War, the Vietnam War, the Cold War, and several other conflicts. She graduated from college with a degree in social work and has been married to the same man for over 60 years. She raised three kids (one being the best dad ever) and has 8 grandchildren and two and a half great-grandchildren. She has battled cancer, and won. My grandma has traveled the world, and lived in Ethiopia for two years. She loves birds, good food, and company.

Happy Birthday, Grandma!

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday, Grandma! And thanks for sneaking the picture, W! :)

    ReplyDelete