Saturday, April 16, 2011

Day 106-The Hasty Heart

About two months ago I thought to myself: "Self, I'd really like to go see a play." And I responded: "You know, self, that sounds like a great idea. Let's see what's playing at the Hale." The Hale Centre Theatre, for those of you not privileged enough to know, it one of the best little theatres in the state. There are two, one in West Valley and one in Orem. Anyway, I went on the website, found that The Hasty Heart was playing, remembered seeing that in Orem with m y grandparents, and bought a ticket. The performance I went to was the first performance of this play's run (the Hale has a season of about 6 plays, plus A Christmas Carol every year.) Here is the theatre:
After the show, because I was in the neighborhood and you always need to go if you are in the neighborhood, I got dinner at the Greek Souvlaki:
Oh, heaven! So yummy. If nothing else, their saffron rice just makes me want to moan it's so good.

1 comment: